Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just a note...

Well...I have the posting part worked out...now I just need to get the photo inclusion part together...have patience...I'll get it yet...

Today we went to Joshua Tree National Park with fellow '06ers, Duane and Louise...we loved meeting them and had a great day and dinner at the truck stop...by the way...out here in the desert it is atleast 25 miles from where-ever to where-ever...believe me!!!

We will go to Palm Springs tomorrow...I think...

Halle needs her second "parvo" shot so we will do that first...then go exploring again...

This is the stuff "fulltimeing" is made of and we are enjoying it emensly...

1 comment:

Gordon Pierce said...

Charlie,

I see your post, but I think you can import all your previous posts. I did mine so far back that I don't really remember how at this point. Just keep working with it....the new eBlogger has some nice tools and is easy to work with I think.

Safe travels from your friends in the BPNW,

Gordon and Juanita